Community Self-Care for Veterans and their Partners
- Chiropractic Care
- Reiki (Energy Work)
- Tai Chi
- EFT (Tapping sessions)
- EMDR Therapy
- Holistic Coaching
For detailed information
please contact us at:
Who qualifies for this program?
- Any veteran living in the state of New Mexico
- The spouse/partner to the New Mexico veteran (only 1 is allowed)
What to do?
- Pick a service provider in your area or in an area that you are willing to travel.
- Contact them to make an appointment for you and/or your spouse.
- Must bring proof of service to the appointment (Veteran ID or DD214)
- Once you arrive, you will be asked to fill out a short form before your session. Your information will ONLY be shared with the New Mexico Department of Behavioral Health for grant reimbursement purposes on behalf of the National Veterans Wellness & Healing Center. Your information will not be shared with the V.A. or any other person or entity.
*Feel free to call 575-377-5236 with any questions.
*This program is sponsored through the New Mexico Department of Behavioral Health and is expected to last until June 30, 2021, unless funds can be secured to keep it going. Consider donating!